2011年3月15日星期二

Who do you love the most?” 你最爱的人是谁?

“Who do you love the most?” This is a question that most parents often ask to our kids.

Both of us use to ask En En “Who do you love the most, Daddy or Mommy?” too. Most of the time, she’ll answered “Mommy.” I think it’s because I spent most the time with her.

Last night, before we sleep, En En asked me “Who do you love the most? Daddy or En En”

I winked at Mr. T, now En En is throwing back the same question that we use to throw to her.

I answered, “Both”. En En insisted me to choose one and said “Choose one.”
Then I said “Daddy”. Then En En started get angry as I’m telling an answer that she doesn’t want to listen. Haha…

“Mommy, then you don’t want En En lohh?”

I purposely switched the answer & said “Mommy love En En the most.”

This time, En En was satisfied with my given answer. And said “Girl girl love girl girl, don’t love boy boy”

噢,我可怜的恩爸。

My pity hubby always isolated from us.

沒有留言:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...